VE2NRG Ham radio station, APRS, coverage maps, Shack news, projects & equipment.
Last update: March 2015
Hi, in these pages, you will find relative info on my setup and equipment used.
- Tower is a DMX-48HD from Wade antenna.
- SP2000, SP7000, SP220 (TBA) Preamps from SSB USA. Visit them here: SSB USA INC.
- DCW2004B sequencer is from SSB USA. This is great for my 2m setup! It allows for proper sequencing of preamp, relay switchover and amp keying.
- Except for my 50mhz yagi, all Yagi and loop antennas are from Directive systems & engineering, visit them here: K1FO & Loops.
- Radios are Icoms: IC-275A (2m), 375A (1.25m), 475H (70cm), 575H (10 & 6m), 735 all HF, 1271A (23cm). For 900Mhz (33cm) FM i use Motorola GTX radios. For 2304Mhz i have a 1.25w transverter.
- Power amps are: (1) AM-6154 350w on 2M & (1) AM-6154 350w on 1.25M .
I work hard to improve my system setup and i am working to get everything done right. I have put much effort in thinking about all the details, but wow, always something left to do!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a note by using the e-mail form listed above.
thanks a lot for looking